The Single Best Way to Reduce Your Anxiety After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
No one tells you being diagnosed with cancer is as much an emotional battle as a physical battle. You try and act normal, but in the quiet moments, the fear mounts, and you are desperate for relief.
Fortunately, You’ve asked for a Fortify survivor mentor with Faith Through Fire. You pull out your phone and text your mentor, letting them know how you are feeling. You hit send and wait anxiously. A moment later, you hear a ding and glance at your phone. You aren’t disappointed; the message staring back says, “I’m here, and it’s okay, I did it, and so can you!”
- Instant access to a thriving survivor to encourage you during treatment and in the transition to survivorship.
- Priority stay at our respite house at Innsbrook Resort
- Receive HUGS Build-A-Bears for your children or grandchildren as a tangible source of emotional support.
- Access to other area nonprofits that can meet your individualized needs.
- Instant access to our FearLess Guide
- Access to our private online community
- Education on trauma and referrals to additional networks of care-therapists specializing in cancer, lymphedema, sexual dysfunction, etc.