Helping Motivated Individuals Overcome the Trauma of Breast Cancer
Faith Through Fire holds space for men and women to heal emotionally from the trauma of breast cancer. Our vision is to see those diagnosed with breast cancer reclaim their lives to positively impact future generations and communities.
How We Do It: Faith Through Fire is the conduit to ensuring patients receive the emotional support and networks of care needed to take survivors beyond routine physical interventions to a place of comprehensive healing.
Why Join Hearts on Fire?
Our mission is to reduce the fear and anxiety breast cancer patients feel and replace it with hope and a path toward thriving. When you join Hearts on Fire giving club, you provide fuel for three strategic priorities:
- Direct, one-to-one emotional support to survivors
- Educate and equip breast cancer survivors to live abundant lives
- Establish a dependable and caring network around each incurable breast cancer fighter
Your Support Provides:
- One-on-one emotional support
- Trauma education
- A private online community
- Referrals to networks of care
- Respite House stays
- Fear Less E-Book
- Besties with Breasties Podcast
Total Program Cost: $298,800
Beacon Level4 survivors for 12 months
Blaze Level3 survivors for 12 months
Flame Level2 survivors for 12 months
Spark Level1 survivor for 12 months
Ember Level1 survivor for 6 months